Skip to content
- Compilation, organization and data cleaning.
- Analysis of large amounts of data. Data exploration. Pattern recognition. Advanced statistical techniques. Artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced time series analysis.
- Real time monitoring and prediction.
- Custom software. We customize Aleph (see Software) for off line analysis and on line monitoring.
- Collection of historical information. Identification of formats and data sources. Identification and classification of variables: numerical, nominal, sampling frequencies. Format, units and accuracy. Reports review. Contact with specialized staff.
- Data Mining in ascending complexity.
- Data visualization.
- Univariate statistical study
- Data quality analysis. Cleaning data for analysis. Missing information replacement.
- Resampling data analysis (increase or decrease sampling frequency).
- Filters analysis.
- Identification of time segments with expected and anomalous behavior:
- Autocorrelation and cross correlation of time series. Distance measures between time series.
- “Fingerprints” algorithms
- Neural Networks
- Multivariate analysis:
- Multivariate visualization
- Detection of correlation between variables
- Principal Component Analysis
- Grouping techniques
- The workflow developed in the analysis phase is optimized to be suitable for real time monitoring, evaluating different strategies for data storage and computational requirements.
- Monitoring is performed using Aleph in its real-time monitoring version. This version of Aleph combines different algorithms running at once on their own “real time”, showing results by different real-time plots and gauges that perfectly describe the operation being monitored. Aleph handles the OPC standard.
- Aleph allows setting alarms policy sending SMS or emails to authorized recipients. It is available via web. Mobile version under development.